Thursday, February 25, 2010

play play play

This morning we went to the Children's museum. She found a box of animal puppets and immediately went for it. She got out each one and then proceeded to tell all the other little kids in there what kind of animal it was and what noise it made. She is such a smart girl!! All the younger kids were looking at her like, "I wish I knew all that!!".





Doyle and Ava were there too. She loves seeing people she knows and they all played very well together- building towers with blocks, going down the slide, and even having a tea party!!





And speaking of Doyle and Ava, I have some pictures from our day at the park on Monday morning. The weather was warm but cloudy- we still all had such a good time being outside!







We sure do love playing with our friends!!





Oh and as I am sure most of you are wondering. Jameson is wonderful (of course). He does a whole lot of eating, sleeping, and usual baby stuff. I know one thing- he is a loved baby boy. So many sweet people have brought flowers and food and dropped by to see him. I know the Saylors appreciate it so much! Here he is, resting in his swing/cloud....now if only there were a swing like this for grown ups!!

1 comment:

  1. We have that same swing - LOVE IT!!! :) I know you're having fun with this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete