Thursday, February 18, 2010

Princess, Painter, Pretty

Finley had a play date yesterday at her friend Bella's house. Bella is three years old and Finley just loved getting to play with her. They dressed up as princesses, had a tea party, and pushed their babies in the strollers. They were TOO cute.

Finley is a little two and Bella is a big three, but how adorable are they dressed up!!?
Bella's mom made quesadillas and grapes for lunch and rice krispy treats for dessert. Then we went home for naps! After nap time, the weather had warmed up somewhat so we went for a little walk and I got these precious pictures. I thought she looked so fashionable in her little dress and boots!!




This morning we went to the Children's museum. We went to the art room and made a "gold medal" for the olympics and a note for Jameson that Finley colored.





Then she went to the easel and painted a pretty picture. I asked her what she was painting and she said "Orange". So here she is, the little artist, Finley.





No comments:

Post a Comment