skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Saylors Siblings
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
"now, when do I get to eat?"
Look who joined the big people table
That's right, Jameson is now able to sit with big sister.
Jameson says, "Whoa, this is BIG news."
"Ahh, yes, I am so proud of myself (head nod)- and so is my big sister!!"
"Ok, ok, I get it. I am growing up, now
please
stop making such a fuss!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Saylors
This blog is about Finley and Jameson. Two of the cutest kids ever.
View my complete profile
Thanks for stopping by our blog! If you are a regular reader, I'd love to know. Just click on Follow below and sign in.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(88)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(6)
a sily rabbit and silly ducks want you to
Jameson is SIX months old today!!
Pool Day
what we've been up to
Shark Week
"now, when do I get to eat?"
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment