
We got our buckets and stopped to pose with our friends before we crossed over the bridge to the Strawberry Patch to get pick'n!!

She had a blast looking for the perfect red strawberry.


'







After we filled our bucket all the kids went to go jump on the " jump pillow." I didn't get any pictures because I was trying to help her get up on it. It is basically this huge "pillow" full of air, the kids could climb to the top and slide down, jump or run across it. She had so much fun with her friends and kept going up and sliding back down with a huge smile on her face.
Then we had lunch at the picnic tables with our friends. She would not look up for anything because she was focused in on her fruit snacks, she is in love with these things right now!!

Jameson was So good the whole time. He just hung out in the baby carrier, but I took him out so he could see what was going on at lunch time. Doesn't he look so cute in his hat!?

The 3 of us after a fun day in the strawberry patch!! :)

Happy Weekend everyone!
I'm glad to find your blog (I am a wee bit obsessed with blogging :) )! Hope you all are doing well in SC!
ReplyDelete